maandag 24 februari 2014

Things I found in my garden

Marbled stairs

Rusted Iron

Little plants that look like cabbage

Unfolding Flower

Close-up from a broom


Clay pebbles in water, some float, some sink to the bottom



As a Fashion person, I always try to find new ways to get inspired. One way, is to take out my camera and wonder around my garden, taking pictures of all the amazing plants, bugs, etc. etc.
I'm constantly amazed by the incredible things that are happening in my garden without even knowing it! So.. Time for some action, grab you're camera and make a garden route for yourself. Maybe even, take the dog out for a walk with your personal inspiration guide in you're hand. You'll be stunned by the extraordinary things around you! Good luck!


x laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten